There are few countries where public servants have good reputations. The same applies to Korea. Probably Korea is where public servants get blamed most. The reasons are the following.
- They are safe and people are envious: Korean public servants never have to worry about getting laid off. The job is extremely competitive.
- People think they are so corrupt: They do not seem to be corrupt in particular, but seems a little more corrupt among the same level of economies.
- They do not work overtime : In Korea, working overtime is very common. But, public servants rarely work overtime, and even if they do, they always get paid.
For these reasons, public servants often become the subject of gag in various ways.
- In sports : They are compared to a coach with poor records who never gets fired, or a player who always appears in the game despite his little achievements.
- In novels or cartoons : They are compared to a writer who produces similar works every time. They are even compared to the factory owner.
- In drama : They are compared to an actor or actress who appears too often.
- In erotic videos : They are compared to a woman who never moves.
Trivia : They are also compared to soccer players who scores anyway like Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo.
Share your friends…